Greg gives us these 5 questions to ponder as we go into 2020. Psalm 46:10 tell us to "Be still and know that I am God." Take some time to review 2019 by pondering these 5 questions:
1. What did you accomplish this year, big and small, planned and unplanned?
2. How did you challenge yourself to grow this year?
3. What new opportunities came out of the difficulties you faced?
4. What did you learn you need out of 2019?
5. What can you let go of that didn't serve you?
Help bring HOPE to others:
Subscribe to HOPE is Here’s monthly newsletter “Behind the Scenes” that updates subscribers on the difference HOPE is Here is making in our community. EIN: 83-0522555
If you prefer to mail a check/money order, please make it payable to HOPE is Here Ministries.
All donations are tax deductible. Please mail to:
HOPE is Here Ministries
c/o Greg J. Horn
941 Gerrardi Rd.
Lexington, KY 40509
#HopeisHere #HopeisHereToday #HopeisHere.today #GregJHorn #GregHorn #HopeisHereLex #HOPEforNewYear #StayingPositive #GetMotivated #TommyLanham #GoalSetting #GOALS